Thursday, January 02, 2014

one step at a time



Good Morning Peeps!

Whew! I did it… oxcise, tai cheng (day 5), hip hop abs fat blasting cardio… Majorly stiff and sore this morning… truth be told I did not want to move at all… but if I had not it would have been a very miserable painful day… rather than a painful hour… well yeah… there will be some pain throughout the day as well… but not as much.

No it is not just the workout. Yesterday as I was walking back to the lower yard from the chicken house with a bucket of grains and seeds for the birdfeeder… my right foot went out from under me on the wet snow… only a couple of inches deep… and I fell … hard… on my right leg and hip… I did not feel it much at the time… and came in and put absorbine jr on my knee and leg… but later my legs swelled… and I started feeling it all the way up through my right shoulder….

On an up note… I did not dislocate my knee…yay! I can still walk… and much of the swelling went down over night… still carrying around a bit over 2 pounds of swelling…

I seriously would not have wanted to go directly into hip hop abs this morning… was way too stiff… the oxycise… gets the oxygen moving and starts warming up the muscles… tai cheng… takes it even further… working on static moves right now… then hip hop abs gets everything moving… and moving… lol..

All of these workouts have much more intense levels than what I am at… I am taking it day by day getting stronger… I have no desire to injure myself in a workout and have to deal with that setback… been there done that before… thanks I’ll pass… so I am learning more patience… and just taking it a step at a time…

You know kinda like I would so like all this fat off at once and to be in prime condition… magic wand anybody… lol… does not work that way… one breath… one step… one day at a time…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video