Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Arf, I am a Stiff Sore Puppy this Morning


Ok I’m a sore stiff sore puppy this morning after working out yesterday. Not as sore as I am stiff though. I’m going to get on the elliptical and loosen up.

It’s a gray overcast outside. The weather channel on my desk top is threatening another winter storm. Ugh. I know the moisture will be great for the pastures. Yes here comes the BUT, I love days like we had yesterday. Calm for the most part. A little breezy, warm (not hot) sunshine. A delight of spring. Cold wet and blowing is not my cup of tea. Best get over that little attitude…lol.

I did get oxycise done yesterday. Whoo Hoo… made it through the red exerciser, elliptical, and walked the ridge route. Didn’t make hip hop abs. Made some headway on my office, snapped a few puppy photos. They are too cute. Took care of the young ducks, Put the pups outside in exercise yards, took them back in when evening rolled around. The way the weather looks outside today they aren’t going to be able to go out and play. They are such cute little hairballs.

Fed and watered the kennels. Fed the chickens and geese, gathered eggs. Did human laundry, and dog laundry. Returned some phone calls. Worked on the whelping house a bit more. Worked a bit with Veretekk, New Vision International, and Trilogy/Healthy Pet Net. Participated in a conference call at 6:30, very interesting, Trilogy has a new facial and body clay coming out that looks wonderful. I love their pet products already. So do the dogs. I can really see a difference in them when they eat it. The way they look, the way they act, their coat texture. Wow.

Ate dinner after the conference, Did red exerciser while in conference. I crashed after dinner. Didn’t have anything left. Serious case of the bobble head. As in head bobbing can’t stay awake anymore. Fell asleep in my chair. Didn’t get some correspondence answered, I’m shooting for it today.

I’m pretty excited about a project Al Turnquist has put together for Jag Team Members. Got to get my office in order, Taxes done and all that then I am jumping in with both feet. So to speak. Lol.

I have learned so much from Mentors/Jaguar, When I think back as to how I got started with it and all the hurdles it’s truly amazing.

Time’s burning, gonna start a pot of coffee, let the dogs in, get on the elliptical

Later Tater…
Life is a journey, enjoy the Trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
307.788.0202

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video