Saturday, January 18, 2014

Good Morning Peeps...



Good Morning Peeps…

Got a couple more hours of sleep… after waking up at midnight and being up for a bit… the mastiffs have been ran… Pominators as well… and are all back inside… looks like it is going to be a beautiful sunny January day… albeit windy… yeah… could seriously do without the wind.

When I first stepped out the door this morning… yes in my sleep shirt and slippers… hehehe… it had a good bite of cold to that wind. The Moon was still hanging in the western sky… beautiful lady that she is… with light just dusting the eastern horizion…

Breakfast is done… bacon, sautéed spaghetti squash, an egg… yes one from my girls (hens) … and the coffee has been made. The percolator is now a hot water pot and I have moved to my French press… the percolator was in homage to David… as he loved perked coffee… I am much more of a French press or espresso type of girl…

I sent for a coffee grinder… she is a Peugeot and is lovely… no she is not electric. A friend roasted some organic coffee beans for me yesterday morning… then made some espresso… ah… heaven on earth… the aroma… the body… the flavor… I was a happy happy woman…

No I did not grind any of those this morning… I am using up what I had… and frankly the difference is vast… lol… yes even in the French press … thinking one of those little espresso makers would be a wonderful idea…

Busy day yesterday… and another today… got more mess moved out of the Quonset and another dead vehicle gone. I am amazed at the effects some of this is having on me… some things are triggering painful memories… some things as they go away… are weights lifted off my very being. I wonder how many of us are weighed down… trapped by memories or obligations tied to stuff… stuff we really have no actual need for… stuff that is like an anchor tied to us weighing us down in the muck… and as we rip ourselves free… we are free to fly… no it is not all smooth sailing… there are down drafts ya know… but free to fly I think is a very good thing… a bit scary… but good… very very good…

Oh yeah… and I am down to 276.0 lbs… 313.8 – 276.0 = 37.8 lbs down. Happy dance…happy dance… wiggle wiggle wiggle… happy dance… hehehehe…

Long way to go … but that much less to carry around…

May your soul be filled with peace… and your heart with joy… your body good health… for this… this is truly wealth…





later in the day: 



It is official… yup… I am officially pooped… went to Morrill and made some decisions about the property… then headed out to my cousin’s place to look over the little ford ranger parked out there…

Memory after memory came flooding back on the drive out there… memories of walking in tri-state irrigation canal when it was dry… of sitting under the bridge listening to the traffic go over…. Of riding my bike out to the cemetery… to savor the quiet… no one yelling out there… and the speed and fun of the ride back home coming down the hill… going faster than the bicycle could peddle so just tuck and glide… I loved riding down that hill on my gold 10 speed bicycle…

Used to ride my horse along the access road along tri-state too… miss that horse… she was a very good friend.

Then zoom back out by Huntley… to drop off my friend… and we sat and watched the chem-trails for a while… geez… there were a lot of them…. Kinda gives me the willers…

Then back to my place to clear some more stuff out of the Quonset. Making good progress on that…. Unfortunately it is looking like I just may need another dumpster… ugh… who’d a thought there was that much stuff in there.

I thought it was my lunch… making me sick to my stomach… I had a pickled egg on my salad… but you know I do not think that is it. I am thinking my stomach turned at the thought of tossing Christmas decorations that have been in my family for 3 generations… the friggen birds and cats made a capital crappy (literally) mess of them… argh… there is a lot of emotion tied into that… but perhaps it better to just let it go…. Yeah ok… that nausea is emotional… ick… let it go and move on…

Just looked over at the wood stove… there is this dark dark orange flame dancing in there… like a fire fairy dancing through the night…

Heating up some water to make another pot of coffee… and going to put my feet up for a bit and curl up with Bitsy Boo (black Pomeranian) … and just relax and read a bit … quiet time…



Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

1 comment:

Lilly Fisher said...

Very creativve post

'Daily Affirmation' Video