Sunday, January 12, 2014

the wind is calm for now... wish I was



Good morning peeps…

The wind is calm for now… so I am heading out early to see how much I can get done before it picks up again. ..especially since we have high wind warnings for today. Kinda tired this morning… did the breakfast thing… not going to work out until I get back inside. Having some tangy tangerine and some coffee and it is out the door for me… have second load of laundry in the washer… Mow Mow Tat is on the couch beside me… taking advantage of some together time… love to listen to her purr…

I am tired this morning… not only physically tired… but mentally and emotionally tired… and seriously angry…. Topped of with a good dose of disgusted disappointment. Although why I should be … argh… just a crap situation… no different than it has ever been… but disappointing just the same… you see something that could be so great… and it is turned into crap by the very people that could benefit greatly … if only they would be honorable and work together… rather than thieving and back biting… pppphhhhtttttt….. hissss… oh… lets all point fingers at each other… makes one just want to spit… actually that is not what I would like to do… but we just won’t go there… frustration and anger is bloody exhausting… especially when you do not express it…

I see some painting… and perhaps the boxing bag coming up later this fine day… need to work this off…

Ok…gotta go… grabbing Mow Mow Tat’s litter box and dumping it… loading the wood cart… then on to the chickens and ducks and kennels… it’s a race with the weather… perhaps there will be a pleasant surprise and the high winds won’t pick up… hah… not counting on that… grab the watch… trying to stay on task… ah… the washer just finished… tossing in another load… and out the door … later taters…

May you walk in peace…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter www.twitter.com/robbinsrun

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video