Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Coffee.... coffee...where's my coffee....



Good Morning Peeps… There is a full scale bird concert in the tree right outside my front door… love that sound. Bit of an adventure in the middle of the night… or very early morning whichever you want to call it… woke up to the alarm going off on the battery backup for the electronics… the power was off… back on this morning though… probably the wind doing it’s thing…

That wind yesterday… geez… seriously… it was like something out of a cartoon trying to drive my jeep wrangler… soft top… home yesterday afternoon… I was so glad to see rattlesnake hill and know that I was almost home… ugh… slow down and hang on to the steering wheel… and listen to the roar… love my jeep… but she is not fun in the wind… on an up note did not roll her over… hehehe… although she did bite me pretty good. I was getting out … had opened the driver’s side door and had my left leg out and the wind grabbed the door and slammed it on my knee… hurt like a bugger… seriously feeling it this morning… growl… grrrrrr….

Between pain from falling (the wood cart bit) … the wind slamming my leg in the friggen door… alarm waking me up and the dogs freaking out … I did not get much sleep last night and am a grumpy frumpy this morning… gonna take more than one cup of STRONG coffee for me to even approach being somewhat human this morning…

Got the date wrong on an appt… thought it was yesterday… it is this morning… need to go to that appt… and have the roll-off coming this morning… anyone know how to be in 2 places at once… did not want to have to do it… but is looking like I am going to be chasing a friend out of bed to place that dumpster…

Dash back home from appt… try to get some stuff done here… then off again to deal with another issue that has to be dealt with. Frankly I am really tired and would like to just stay home… but alas that is not to be…. Not today anyway… on an up note I have enough wood in the wood ring so I do not need to bring any in today.

Truly what I really need to do is oxycise and Tai cheng… I know that would work the pain out of my legs…. But bugger it… I just do not have time this morning… it will have to wait until I get back. Like the pile of clean clothes on the end of the couch waiting to be folded… argh… you know I’ve tried and tried to train them to fold and put themselves away… but alas… massive failure they just lay there and ignore me… hehehehe…

Later taters… gotta blast…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video