Tuesday, January 28, 2014

hide or evolve



Good morning peeps… almost afternoon here now… it was a frosty 5 degrees when I got up… according to weather.com it is now a balmy 16 degrees F… on an up note… the sun is shining and the wind is not howling… the bright sunshine feels good as I step out into the brisk January air… so glad the wind is not howling…

Just in a weird place… another railroader’s funeral is today… shortly after retirement… another life partner gone… as the other is left behind to deal with the brokenness… of grief… and turbulence of drastic change… and the evolution of healing … forming into the you that is after….

Fear not … is running on an endless loop through my mind… as it has been for the past … I don’t know how many days… every direction I turn…

I keep running into… yes even in my dreams… go forward… let go… keep moving forward… embrace the change… live grow… I am kinda like… well ok then… I think I got the message… truthfully though I am feeling like crawling back into a hole and hiding…


Yes I have choice… I can regress… burrow into what seems like a safe hiding place… which actually leads to depression… anxiety… overwhelming fear… or I can step forward… embracing the light that is shining… take a breath… take a step… grow… walk that tightrope… and live…

Hmmmmm….

Stomach in a knot… stepping forward… no fear… embrace life… breathe… live… evolve…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video