Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fat Suits Kill...



313.8 – 281.4 = 32.4 lbs down… I am coming out of this fat suit… oh yes I am…

Ok... now that picture is just scary... geez.. look how the fat is pushing up onto her lungs and around her heart and such... wowzers... no this is not a pic of me... but sure makes the point... fat suits kill...

On to the morning’s routine… breakfast done… (sautéed spaghetti squash, 2 sausage links, 1 egg) coffee brewed… mixed up some tangy tangerine to drink… that stuff is so full of vitamins and such… Pominators and mastiffs outside… it is a wonderful 43 degrees outside this morning… however the wind is seriously doing it’s thing… ugh…

Thinking I’ll bring the Pominators and mastiffs back in before I start my workout routine… oxycise… tai cheng… today turbo jam … ok… here goes… doing it…


after workout....

 Ok... I did it... I followed through... oxycise/tai ai cheng/turbo jam... would like to write some more... but am out of time once again... state of mind is all over the place... ugh... wind is blowing... and I am outta here... gotta go...

Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter 



No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video