Friday, December 27, 2013

Wake Up It's Coffee Time... shake that booty...



Good Morning Peeps!

Gratitudes:
31 lbs down… yeah baby
Shaun T… Hip Hop Abs
Tangy Tangerine…

Just finished Hip Hop Abs Fat blasting cardio… and I actually made it all the way through it… yeah baby! Good music… hey I like rhythm … good eye candy… and excellent benefits. Physically it’s a good workout… and Mentally and Emotionally… a good workout releases endorphins… our very own mood elevators… no nasty side effects… well unless you call feeling better a nasty side effect.

The hairballs and mastiffs are all outside… it was 40 degrees here this morning when I stepped outside a bit after 5 a.m.

Coffee’s been made… and now I am off to make breakfast… fried banana in coconut oil… a bit of sausage and an egg… then vitamins… grab my work shoes and head out for morning ranch rounds… yes I know there is enough work on this ranch to be a constant workout… so why workout in the mornings… hmmmm… well the breathing exercises I did before hip hop abs… oxygenates my body… and hopefully is increasing my lung function… hip hop abs is a good upbeat way to start the day… as well as working on my core muscles big time…without being a total drudge… bottom line… I feel better when I do this…

Hungry… heading to the kitchen…
May you walk in peace…
http://bit.ly/CoachMary
if you want to look it over…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video