Monday, December 30, 2013

have a fab monday...I dare ya...



Good morning Peeps…

Gratitudes:
Common sense…
Breakfast
Friends that care

I’ve started tracking weight fluctuations again… and today my weight bounced a bit. I went from 282.4 to 282.8 seems silly but it is annoying. I know I did not eat enough calories to create a fat gain… so it is either swelling… or muscle gain… the swelling … ppphhhhttttt… could do without that… the muscle… that is a good thing… still would have preferred a weight loss over a weight gain of any kind… but it is what it is…

Put the mastiffs outside and checked the thermometer… with the sounds of the wind last night I was pretty leery of even opening the door… but it was between 30 and 40 degrees… yay… and that was a bit before 5 a.m.

Time to bring them back in and put the Pominators out… had breakfast… 1 egg, bacon, sautéed spaghetti squash, part of an organic orange and coffee.

Actually woke up kinda sore and bummed… then I read a post… that said… let’s choose to have a fabulous Monday… and I agreed… you know it is a choice… and I choose to have a Fab Monday! going for it... mood swings and all...

Gonna go put the Pominators out… then it’s on to oxycise and tai cheng… a meeting at 8 and on with the day…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video