Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fear is a Choice...



Good morning Peeps…

Gratitudes:
Still walking
Another day
The sun is shining

Today I am moving rather slow… I am usually home on Wednesdays and Thursdays… however this week is a different story… and frankly exhaustion is past setting in… it is here full force. Ok… take a breath and make it happen… one moment one step at a time…

There is a lot of… fear… anger… judgment… condemnation… in the place that I have been… may this be replaced with peace… calm… joy… and the appreciation of life…

None of us has control over what is to come… yes we have choice… but it seems that said choice is more along the lines of deciding how to play the cards we are dealt… rather than which cards are dealt… so to speak. Frankly there is no point in living in fear…no matter what is to come… fear is a choice… and in so choosing you are choosing to forfeit your joy in this life… effectively imprisoning yourself in a bar-less prison of your own making.

Just a few thoughts… there are more… but there are also bills that need to be posted… and only so much time this morning… I had planned on posting them in the evenings… actually the last several evenings I’ve been trying to post them … but falling asleep in the chair before having a chance too… soooooo… here goes..

The house hairballs have done their business… and are back inside… Pete and Blue (cockatiels) were just singing… greeting the morning sun… breakfast is done… sautéed zucchini, 1 slice pepper bacon, one egg… no I did not eat any fruit this morning… oh yeah and coffee… seriously is there any doubt…if there is coffee to be had… I am so drinking it… lol…

Will re-bank the fire before I go… right now it is glowing embers… such a beautiful living color… deep oranges … yellows and blues… I have loved watching it dance and glow among the embers ever since I was a small child sitting on the floor in our home watching the embers fall through the grate into the ash pan… red hot glowing … with fire dancing about…

Can you tell… I really do not want to post those bills… ok Mary… quit messing about and get it done… there is my self scold for the morning… seriously though… must get it done…

May you walk in peace…

Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter


No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video