Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Yeah… I am moving slow



Yeah… I am moving slow… stayed up too late watching movies last night. It is sunny with a wind today… that wind is coming off ice… she has a bite to her. That or I am just tired today… probably both…

Have a movie on… bed sheets in the washer… laundry piled on the couch waiting to be folded… dishes in the sink waiting to be washed… shelving unit fell off the wall in the bathroom yesterday while I was out visiting a friend. Glad I was not in the tub when it fell… wood shelf landed in the tub… busted glass all over the floor… shelving unit is ok… gonna remount it later. Busted stuff cleaned up off the floor and in the trash. Glass on cement doesn’t fare to well…

Oxycise and Tai-cheng are on the docket for today… have not done them yet… perhaps that is why I am dragging so much… later today want to rake in the yard some more…so here is hoping the wind dies down some more… gonna check and see if the girls (hens) have any cackleberries (eggs) for me later…


movie just ended... I can hear the birds singing outside... sounds so peaceful...

Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video