Monday, February 17, 2014

50 pounds down and memories


Good Morning Peeps…

More weather weirdness… the temps dropped and the ground froze… and there was a dusting of snow on the ground when I stepped outside this morning… Such weirdness.. it was 60 degrees F here yesterday afternoon…

On an up note that huge dumpster is gone… they got in here while the ground was frozen… and picked it up… before the ground thawed and turned back into soft clay mud… slip sliding away… I am glad that dumpster is gone… it was really hard emotionally to put some of that stuff in there… and I kept wanting to crawl in there and dig it back out… no … letting go is not all that easy for me either… now that part of it is just … done… so …go on from here…

The wind is still blowing but not like it was last night… it is 37 degrees F… supposed to get up to 55 today… the day is started… hairballs and mastiffs already ran outside and back in… coffee ground and made a pot… having a cuppa now… breakfast done… 3 ounces yam, 1 egg, 2 3/8 ounces bacon… was gonna have a ¼ grapefruit… but put it back in the frig for later. Not going as low carb… still staying away from gluten and most processed sugars… keeping it to whole real foods as much as possible…

I did get on the scale… new lowest weight… 263.8 lbs… I am officially 50 pounds down. I keep hearing David saying “I love your belly” and seeing him smile… It wasn’t about my belly… that was him telling me he loved me… packaging did not matter… well he did love to rub my belly… probably because I’m ticklish… and that skin is really soft… but he loved me no matter what… and I him…

When he smiled his hazel eyes just lit up… with flecks of green…. brown… gold… gray… and sparkled with love… I truly miss that man… we were blessed… we got it… that it’s not about what you have… or don’t have… it is about the person… and walking your paths together… yes you each have your own journey… your own path… but when you can walk side by side… sometimes one leaning on the other and vise versa… helping each other along… sharing each other’s company… then you are truly blessed…

Ok… my cuppa’s about empty… and I felt much better yesterday after doing oxycise… so rather than refilling my cuppa coffee… yes of course I will later… I mean seriously… anyway… I am going to post this and do oxycise… later taters….


May you walk in peace...

Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video