Wednesday, February 19, 2014

an emotional day



ranch rounds done... 2 eggs today... full feed on the kennel runs.. made sure everyone had feed in their houses... running low on dog biscuits... gonna have to pick some up if my order does not get here quickly... raked in the lower yard some more... the temps were wonderful today... but dropped this afternoon... sky was a dark cloudy gray while I was out working... and the wind started picking up...

supposed to rain then snow tonight... here is hoping we don't end up with iced power lines and downed trees...

had dinner... no not the brown rice... lol... put it in the frig for warm ups... had some cucumber, radishes, grape tomatoes and a couple ounces of cold roast beef...

it has been a rather emotional day... and I am tired... thinking I am going to stick my feet up and either read or watch a movie... probably go to sleep in the recliner...

watched the birds at the feeder while I was doing dishes... I can see them out the kitchen window... as soon as I step outside to try and get a pic they fly off to the evergreens behind the house...

might be back later... but just tired...


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video