Thursday, February 20, 2014

and the day is...



Hello Peeps…

We were supposed to have rain and snow last night… did not happen… suits me… the ground is pretty saturated as it is. Sara (bull mastiff) and Diesel woke me up really early… Sara was vomiting… hopefully she will be ok… it seems she swallowed some wood pieces from a piece of log she was chewing on… yes I checked the vomit to see what was in it… as long as she does not have a bowel blockage or perforation she should be ok. Prayers appreciated…

Hung out with them for several hours…with Sara and I piled on the couch and Diesel (cane corso) trying to get on the couch with us… and finally giving up and lying on the rug on the floor beside the couch…

Fixed breakfast… sausage, potato, egg, coffee… then lunch… cold roast beef, raw green pepper, coffee, 2 dates… the sun is shining and the sky is amazing… bright blue with startling white clouds… and the wind is blowing… the wind has a cold bite to it…

I seem to have a piece of tumbleweed wedged in the thumb of my left hand… far enough down into the tissue that I can not get at it… argh… looks like it is going to have to fester out… nasty little bit of ouch…

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when I receive friend requests… but seriously… scammers… just friggen forget it… so not happening… gotta love that block button… yup… “all I want is your heart” seriously… the next one that lays that on me I am tempted to get a bloody heart from the market and send it to him… hey I am a ranch woman that has butchered when necessary… and have little tolerance for …. Well I will let you fill in that word…

No I did not send the waste of space a bloody heart… I just kicked him to the curb… with that trusty block button… really disgusts me though… they see widow on that relationship status… and seem to think it means come take advantage of me emotionally and financially… as I am prey… guess what… I am not prey… I am that I am… and prey does not come into it… I will leave that at that…

Trying to re-adjust to eating more carbs… to find a healthy balance… it is certainly a learning experience. Watched a few episodes of “Bad Ink” this morning while I was curled up with Sara… they do beautiful ink work at that shop… wow… some of the tats they were covering… geez…

Speaking of ink… the outlines on my arm are healing pretty well… gonna have to call my tat artist and have him finish it up pretty soon… think I may give it a bit more time though… eh… I’ll call him and see what he thinks… as he is the expert…

Does not seem possible that it is already Thursday… but it is… for getting up so early I certainly have a slow start to the day… need to pick up some chicken feed but frankly do not want to drive in the wind if I do not have too… change that… do not want to drive in the wind…ugh… well at least it is not snowing…

I am so looking forward to the first crocus of the season… need to send for my mulberry trees if I am going to plant them… not sure where to put them… wondering just how fast they grow…

Pete and Blue (cockatiels) are celebrating the day… trilling a tune… the way they did with David… I can almost see him standing in front of their cage when they do that… he would stand there and talk to them in the mornings… and they would chatter and trill back to him…

I miss him and I always will… well for as long as I am in this life I will miss his physical presence… I appreciate the memories… the strength of our friendship and love… the truth of it… was a wonderful gift in this life… and frankly it really shows the falseness of the scammers whining manipulative claims… yes I know that sounds negative… but in actuality it is not… it is a positive… my friend… my mate…my husband… is still with me even though he has crossed over… his physical time in this realm at an end…

I shattered when his body died… scattering into a millennia of shards… I am recomposing… the same yet very different… just as welds are stronger… I seem to be coming back together stronger… the patterns of the shards reassembling the same yet different in their intricacy…

A recap of the season of Hannibal is playing … looping through the website’s video… Mow Mow Tat is asleep on one of her kitty shelves… there is a low fire in the woodstove… birds are at the feeder… and the day is….


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video