Saturday, August 10, 2013

Zip... Zip... Buzz... baking and buff ducks...








Good morning peeps… busy morning already… got the cockatiels (Pete & Blue) outside, the Pominators, and the Mastiffs… baked come cornbread/onion/jalepeno/sausage/corn mini muffins to take to the luncheon this afternoon along with the sautéed cream cheese cayenne onions I cooked last night and stuck in the frig.

Took my vitamins… cooked breakfast and ate it… have my morning mug of coffee sitting here while I am logging my food intake and writing you a note. I even washed my breakfast dishes and the cast iron kettles that needed washing… muffin tins will have to cool a bit more before I mess with them.

I took the vitamins yesterday too… and lost almost 3 pounds in swelling… legs are still painful… but then they are always painful… just is what it is… but they are not burning as much… yay!

I realized something yesterday…. Sounds the chimes… set off balloons… Mary had a thought… lol… anyway… I tend to run in cycles… super energetic…can we say a bit manic… get a bunch of stuff started or finished… then crash… and slide into a depression… then come out on the other side of it all on an even keel for a bit…

I really do not care for swallowing pills… frankly I don’t care what they are… I just do not like taking them… ok… so that said… I did not realize I was doing this… and for some reason yesterday it clicked in… wait a minute… when I am zipping about in my “energetic” state… I do not take my vitamins… oh yay…ppphhhttt…. As a result… when I wind down… I really wind down… lacking the omega 3’s the down swing is more intense… more exhaustion… more depression… hadn’t taken the cinnamon and cayenne… resulting in increased swelling and more pain in my legs… of course when I am zipping about I tend to not elevate my legs as much as I should either… also resulting in increased swelling… just gotta love genetics… ppphhhtttt….

Zip zip buzz… zip zip buzz… crash boom… exhaustion… in a black hole… sleep sleep sleep… crawl out… gee what was that all about… even keel and logic for a bit… oh yeah… lets throw in some massive anxiety and panic attacks in the mix… and don’t forget our friend the “rage monster” …. Make a great cartoon character… geez… may as well laugh… there is no point in bawling about it…. 





It is 9:00 a.m. already… and thunderstorms are forecast to come in this afternoon… so I want the ranch rounds done this morning… need to freshen waters, check feeds, refill whatever is lacking… and so on… need to mow the yards and drives as well… don’t think that mowing is getting done today… hoping to pull a couple of dog coats after the luncheon…. Have a hair storm during the thunderstorm… hehehehe…. dog hair dog hair everywhere…

Oh yeah… we are going to have some new family members on Monday…. These family members have 2 feet… and quack… I am not sure how many there are… but the young buff ducks are coming to their new home … I just love the sound of quacking ducks… and how soft they feel… these are buff ducks… I am looking forward to watching them grow to maturity… a friend is giving them to me… along with some rhubarb… thank you Lynn … 





Ok… get up and get out that door and do what you need to do Mary… gotta go… later taters…

May you have a blessed day…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter 


Just sayin..... no matter how twisty things can be... it's a pretty amazing actually...

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video