Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cloud light dancing





Hello Peeps… I am moving slowly today… I did take my vitamins… yay! Had some sautéed cream cheese onions with a bit of roast beef cut up in it for lunch… yum… and a totally un-nutritious … but something I truly enjoy… pop ice for dessert….20 calories of sweet nothing… hehehehe…

The air today is calm and heavy with moisture… it seems we are to have more storms later today… in the meantime I am heading out to pick up Bobby Boy and Midgie as the first 2 to groom/pull coats today… depending on how my back holds up I may do Ted E Bear and Rosco P Coaltrain as well…

I did not take rescue remedy sleep when I went to bed last night and woke up in a panic attack… ugh.. could have done without that. Took some rescue remedy and went back to bed… when I woke up again my mind was calm… no static… no panic… just quiet… blessed quiet… of course I lost several hours I’d planned on using for dog grooming… but with a panic attack they would have been a loss anyway… this way my body got some more sleep… not a bad thing…

I have the front door open and I can hear the song of the cicadas … love that rasping song … the tomatoes are starting to ripen on my plants… I did not plant them until later … so am glad to be seeing the color on their fruits beginning to show… no cucumbers as of yet… here’s hoping for a few before frost…

Truth be told… I would love to curl up in a chair and read the afternoon away… I started reading The Game of Thrones… and have a couple of other books going as well… the other 2 are on my kindle… this one is a hardback book I checked out of the library…

Still thinking of the light dancing through the clouds last night… I’ve never seen it like that before… no pulses… no bright flashes… no jagged cuts across the dark… just subtle white light dancing through the clouds… you know I thought I was imagining it to start with… I came on into the house… and went back outside… to see if it was still going on… it was… but only in that one cloud bank… the others had the pulses… flashes… and jagged cuts of lightening that I’ve seen all my life… I stood and watched the calm light dance through that cloud bank for a while… standing there in awe… wondering just why it was so different…

Ok… heading out to pick up the hairballs and get the hair storm started….

May your day be filled with peace within and joy… 


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter



No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video