Sunday, August 04, 2013

Emotional Crash and Burn... August 3rd... 2013




Woke up in a full on panic crying coughing panic attack... begging forgiveness for not realizing what was happening when he told me his heart rate had increased ... this was days or weeks before his death... I thought he would be ok... I missed it... I thought he would be ok... I failed him... God Forgive me... David Forgive me... I did not make it better... I tried... I failed... I am so sorry... We thought we were doing things right... he was feeling so much better than he had in a long time... his color was good... he was not in so much pain all the time... then he was just... gone...

thank you dear friends... helped me through a very very difficult day...

Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video