Sunday, August 04, 2013

The Day after a crash and burn...






Good morning peeps… after all that fuss with tornado watches and storm warnings… the only thing that happened here was some wind… a few drops of rain… and an overcast sky. I will say this though… I was relieved when I looked up last night while running the Pominators and Mastiffs out to potty before bed. What did I see up there… beautiful twinkling stars… yay!

The cockatiels are outside enjoying the sunshine and breeze… so are the Pominators and Mastiffs… I am on my second load of dog laundry… gonna fix a bite to eat and have a cup or pot of coffee… and then it’s hem compression pants, do dishes, load some more laundry… human this time…and pull dog coats… then hopefully grab a bath then dig into a website I promised myself I would check out.

I started today off on a much more even keel than yesterday… yesterday… well yesterday knocked me head over heals… wham. I appreciate all the love and support more than I can express…

Today I am giving my self a list of goals to work on…
Wash dog laundry, wash human laundry, wash dishes, hem compression pants, pull dog coats, bath, website …

Was thinking of going to services… but didn’t … found a dead kitten in the front yard… poor little thing came into the yards when the dogs were out there… short life for that little fellow. It was an orange tiger stripe kitty.

Legs are swelled burning, and aching today… but I can still walk on them… so that is something. I’ve not had them elevated enough… ugh…

Ok… gonna go grab a bite to eat and see if I can get the sewing machine to work.

Stomach is growling at me... saying coffee... feed me... coffee... feed me...


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video