Friday, August 09, 2013

Oh... you had goals for the day... really...








Good morning peeps… wasn’t around much yesterday… on the computer that is… I had a list of goals… did not complete much of it… washed some dishes, baked the lemon loaf… the lemon loaf did not turn out well…too much sugar in that recipe for me...bubbled up and fell... and seriously stuck to the pan... Ah well… hemmed the sleeves on my green striped shirt…. Read a bit… and slept. It seems the body had reached it’s tolerance limit and just said enough… I was exhausted and slept on and off most of the day… did get the Pominators, Cockatiels, and Mastiffs out and back in… fed the kitty trio… Larry Curley and Mo… as well as Mow Mow Tat… it’s a good thing everyone else had feed and water… because I was just done for the day.

So much for grooming dogs yesterday…

On a brighter note… most of the swelling in my legs went down. Yay!

Today is another day… and a busy one at that…
May your day be filled with blessings…


Mary E. Robbins
Facebook
Twitter


No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video