Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Peeking through the veil...perhaps








Crazy…good…. rough start to today... strange how seeing someone in a dream... or getting a glimpse of them upon waking can be so joyful... then so devastating moments later.... this morning has been a full ride on the emotional roller-coaster…

Yes I saw David in a dream this morning… seems like more than once… sometimes those memories fade really fast…then this morning I saw him upon waking… then he faded from view… he was looking off at something… I do not know what…

I know there are some that see across the veil easily… or so it would seem… as for me… at this point in my journey it’s glimpses and shadows… and in dreams… it can be “interesting” sorting which dreams are simply dreams and which are not…

Sometimes there is sound… sometimes touch… no not hallucinations… there’s a difference…

I say at this point in my journey… because who knows what is yet to come… as for when this started… no it was not when David died… some say it’s a near death experience that opens these pathways… couldn’t tell you… since my first near death experience was when I was very young in this life… when I first started cutting teeth… no I don’t remember… my mother told me of it… or perhaps I was simply born this way…

There have always been glimpses… or presence felt but not seen… or memories of another time… and place so different from this life… sometimes… mind you rarely… glimpses of things not yet past… as time seems to fold back upon itself only to unkink and straighten out again… it’s very strange when that happens… during the glimpse there is no idea of what it is… later when it comes to pass there is that … I’ve been here before… seen this before moment… sometimes there is a knowing… there is no logical reason for it… you just know… talk about putting a kink in your logic stream… ugh…

Before it even starts… no I am not a magic 8 ball… turn it over… give it a shake and get an answer… nor are others that are like me… doesn’t work that way… oh … and no I cannot read your mind… seriously… why would I want to go stomping around in there…

Yes… this is another … be careful what you ask for moment…

Yes I am aware that in the not too distant past they would have burned me at the stake… crispy crittered this body so to speak… out of fear and ignorance… such irony… fearful fools… all you are really doing is setting us free… and giving those corrupt creatures fearful of losing power… even more power over you… case in point… Spanish inquisition…


So much lost to humankind because of fear… knowledge of the healing arts… the gifts of living in unity or harmony with this planet… the communion of the spirit realm… reaching across time and space… 



Some have said they want to know who I am... well this is part of who I am...

Time is flying by… and there are critters to care for… dogs to groom… a meeting to attend to this afternoon… gotta get with it… so I’m off… perhaps more than usually… hehehehe….

Later taters…

May you walk in peace…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video