Thursday, August 15, 2013

Puff balls... flour...convicted on accusations...








Good morning peeps… it seems we had a bit of a sprinkle last night… just enough to make spatter patterns in the soil… the air is not as smoke filled this morning… this is a good thing.  Not sure where that smoke is coming from… forest or range fires somewhere… since the rains and the cooler weather… there are new grass shoots springing up from the earth.

I so need to mow the big yards and the driveways… can we say “happy weeds”  …. Yes I am glad of the moisture… not so glad to tackle the massive mowing.  Yes I thought of just letting it go… but then it’s harder to pull the water hoses… I can’t see what’s in there… snakes for instance… plus they wrap around my legs and trip me… not to mention…. Itch itch itch… so some how or other… I am going to have to get them mowed down… yup…

Not so exhausted this morning… puffy as a macy’s day balloon… not my legs so much… but my upper body today… I had my legs elevated a good bit of the day yesterday… different kind of swelling... today my hands… and face are where I can really feel it… and see it… ugh…

I seem to get along with whole wheat or whole grain flour, corn meal and such just fine… as long as I keep it moderate… can not say such for white flours. Through out the day yesterday I had 2 small white flour tortillas…  I had more sugar than I had been having over the past few days as well… not an extreme amount.. but more than I have had… so what happens… I bloated and now my face and hands are swollen… just grrrrr…  don’t know for sure that is what triggered this… but it sure looks like the culprit…

convicted on accusations  … 30 days in jail white flour… move it inmate… clang goes the barred door… as flour huffs and sits on the cold concrete floor… 30 days because she is a puff ball… where is the justice in that… 

Pillsbury dough boy speaks up from the cell next door…. I know right… what justice… You know refined sugar is just down the way… not looking so sparkly these days…

Be quiet in there… guard green tea speaks up… keep it down…

I knew you to dance more than one dance with refined sugar… Pillsbury dough boy spouts off…

Things change doughboy… things change…. Guard green tea mutters as he stomps off…

That is the end of my little food drama for today… what can I say it came running through my mind and out my fingertips onto the keyboard… jumping to the internet from my journal… lol…

I smell coffee… so need coffee… yes I am using David’s percolator… ccccooooffffeeeeeee……

Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video