Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday... tomatoes and geese... and grass ... and mustard weed...



Good Morning Peeps… half way through my first cup of coffee... breakfast done...

Thunderstorms yesterday afternoon and evening… the power was cutting out and coming back on again… got rained on as I was working with the mower we got running… geez that growth is thick… got a couple of paths cut through it… thinking I will wait until the dr mower is running before tackling the most of it…

Baby ducks and geese looked like they were adjusting pretty well to being outside yesterday evening… I have not checked on them yet this morning…

Did not get the tomatoes planted… heading out to do that right after feeding and watering the baby ducks and geese… I did however get 2 dogs coats pulled … gonna try the two of them out in a yard together… under a tree… that way they can have more shade and some company to play with… here’s hoping they will decide to get along.

Patched up a pair of blue jeans … they were about worn out… but should suffice until I have my measurements down enough to get into those 38 waist jeans… have quite a few of those… this pair is about to fall off me… kinda funny really… a few months ago I would not have been able to get them up over my hips… I still have bib overalls to wear… but sometimes it is nice to change it up a bit… trying to work some without the compression pants on… did not have much swelling in my legs last night… other than my ankle… those veins kinda scare me though… here is hoping all the exercise … weight change… vitamins… and food change will make a positive difference…

Would like to get some steel posts driven today too… but that depends on whether my friend comes over with that fuel line and spigot or not… or how soon the rains start this afternoon… best get moving if I am going to get those tomatoes set out…

gratitudes: no hail... no tornado... got some mowing done

Later taters…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter 

rain drops on the caragana bush

raindrops on cheatgrass

rain on fence

rainy misty view across the valley

mustard weed... that's the little lacy plant with the yellow flower


Puss Kat (yes that is her name) in mowed path

yay ... a place to walk without trudging through grass and mustard weed... yes I mowed it

baby ducks and geese outside

baby ducks and geese outside

baby ducks and geese outside

pekin and buff drake ducks

mowed path 

buff duck setting on eggs... she picked the spot


No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video