Saturday, May 17, 2014

May 14th 2014 ...restarting gratitudes...



Good Morning Peeps… There is Sunshine! YaY!

I had been doing gratitudes each morning… and then I got away from it… not sure why or how but I did… at any rate I am starting again… I am giving thanks each morning…

This Morning’s Gratitudes:
organic French roast coffee beans… the electricity came back on… the sun is shining

I have news… big news for me anyway… I got on the scale this morning… I have officially lost over 20% of my total body weight… I was 20% down at 251.04… this morning I am under 250 lbs… 249.6 lbs. I have not been this light in over 10 years… actually longer than that. I weigh 4.6 pounds more than I weighed the day I got married in October 1991.

I am loving this… the fat is just melting off. Yes I am eating. I am not going hungry… well not unless I get busy and don’t get in to eat… I am not dieting. You know I used to diet diet diet and gain weight… I just kept getting heavier… it seemed impossible… and the way I was trying to do it… it was impossible…

The electricity went off last night… that means the heat lamps over the baby ducks and geese went off… here’s hoping they are ok… if they did not pile up and squish each other they should be… I am going to post this and head up the hill to the building they are in … truthfully it spooks me when the power goes off… although I will say it is not as frightening as it was when I lived in the city and the lights went out. I would love to have an automatic generator out here… or perhaps learn how to live off grid… there’s an idea.

Breakfast is done… and time is flying by…
Heading out to check on the ducks and geese…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video