Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 23rd 2014 hermity dragon



Hello Peeps…

I am around… seriously dragging but around… woke up with a beastmaster of a headache… and it is seriously whomping on me… friend just called… going to head over to his place and help him move some stuff… then … I dunno… maybe garden… maybe not… need a lighter day… might get moving later… argh… taking my aching bod into the tub and soaking… drinking some more coffee… enough coffee and perhaps the headache will go away… this ole broad is aching bacon… ouch… yeah I know whine whine whine…

Seriously though… I’ve been telling myself… embrace the pain… and release the fear… funny focusing on that seems to lessen the headache as well…

Gray overcast day… the cockatiels are outside… so are the mastiffs and Pominators… highlander was playing in the background… quiet now… just the sound of the fan in the kitchen window… it’s right by the stove so it draws the cooking oils and smoke out… I cook with cayenne …. A lot… and it always makes me cough in that hot cast iron… so the fan draws it out the window… had an early lunch… 2 corn tortillas… 2 ounces bacon… and some radishes… seriously need to scatter some radish seed in the garden…

Planted the apple trees… 3 dwarf ones… the rosa rugosa … 6 of them… Jerusalem artichokes… a couple pounds… Yukon gold potatoes… black berries… 4 of those… ran the jeep into town to get some parts to get the truck going again… battery cable ends… so thankful for my friend’s skill… I am learning… but motors… argh…

Drank some tangy tangerine… and some more coffee… headache is down to a dull roar… thinking it was a combo platter headache… some dehydration… some teeth grinding… some lack of caffeine… I did not drink coffee last night… not enough anyway… and some hunger… and some anxiety mixed in… bloody holiday weekend… pphhhtttt… sometimes I am such a troll… or a crabby dragon… you know I think I would do well living in a cave behind a waterfall… all that wonderful water sound… and a curtain of rushing water for a door… hmmmmm…. Just need a good supply of coffee… and the ability to change physical form into a large… scaly … winged… beautiful … of course… sharp fanged… fire breathing … beastie… purple green and black shaded scales… with golden to amber eyes… yes fire breathing because you know I like my food crunchy…

We’ll just leave what the food would be up to the imagination… hehehe…

Oh … saw a herd of deer on the way into town yesterday… they trotted across the road and on into a field… there were a dozen or so of them… and of course I did not have a camera with me… I did enjoy watching them bounce along…

I am seriously hermity today… too bad so sad… get up and move… gotta go… I said I would so I am… a hermity dragon… snapping and snarling… good thing he knows me well… lol…

Later taters…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video