Sunday, June 28, 2015

October 31 2014




Ranch rounds done... sledge hammer swung... cement chunks moved... not very many... it's been some time since I've seriously swung a sledge hammer... yesterday was mild in comparison to today's challenge... wire in the cement... argh... thick chunks... no I did not get very far with it... but I did get a bit done… and I tried… so I will try again … and again getting it done bit by bit…

Took a hot soak in the bathtub… yes with Epsom salts… ate some dinner… tired… geez those cement chunks are heavy… no way I’m moving them on my own unless I break them up into smaller pieces…

Would have been fun to have seen folks out and about in their costumes… just did not have it in me to drive into town… aw well… gonna put my feet back up… and watch ncis new Orleans… yeah I know it was on earlier in the week… watching it online… kicked satellite tv to the curb shortly after David passed over… probably fall asleep in the recliner…

Mastiffs are barking … some critter is prowling around outside the yard… got up and let them inside… glad I have those dogs out here… lost a guinea last night… owl snatched it up out of the tree it was roosting in… dinner on the fly… owls at night… eagles and hawks during the day… it is what it is…

The mastiffs were barking one evening… I stepped out to see what was up and this beautiful buck deer was silhouetted at the top of the hill… would have loved to have gotten a pic… but it was gone before I could get my camera…

Beautiful moon tonight…

Nite peeps…
Mary E. Robbins

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video