Sunday, June 28, 2015

November 5 2014


Hello Peeps…

Coffee has been ground and made in the french press… I started to say brewed… but … is that the right word when it comes to a French press… I suppose it is… I don’t know… doesn’t really matter… like so many things that have huge significance tied to them… they don’t really matter…

Well I suppose they do matter… somewhat… but in the overall scheme of things… it is actually ok either way… funny (not the laughing kind of funny) how some little point becomes so huge… creating so much anxiety and strife… wars over what… a line on a map… a face on a piece of paper… but then it’s not really about a line or a face… it’s about one person or persons wanting power over another… greed… hatred… what is the point of hatred… makes no sense at all… greed… how much do you really need…

I don’t know… it is not up to me… it’s not up to me to make those choices for others… only for myself… each of us … has a path to walk in this life… sometimes it seems that path is full of puncture vine and sharp rocks… other times it opens up on a high cliff with the sun pouring down over an expanse of greens … browns… blues… beauty of the earth stretching out across as far as you can see… I thought of the eagles soaring on the thermals… must be an amazing view…

Yeah… I am in one of those states of mind… well on with it… enough stewing about… philosophizing … I did hear one of my young roosters trying to crow this morning… made me smile… it was kind of a half crow… lol…

What can I say… I have a thing about listening to roosters crow in the mornings… I have been looking forward to that ever since this group of chicks came in…

Been taking it easy the past couple of days… physically that is… always seems to be a trade off when I do that… slow down physically and beat the everlovin snot out of my self mentally… what could have been a relaxing couple of days… turned into a couple of self torture days… argh… well at least I am aware of it…

Got some news from a friend today… her doctor told her to retire or die… she is choosing to retire… hope she sticks around in this realm for a while longer… yes I am being totally selfish wanting her to stay…

Gonna grab some lunch… and get on with my list for the day… firewood was delivered today… that is a relief… I have a thing about having my wood all ready before the winter comes in force… just a carry over from childhood… next will be some hay for the goats… thinking this coming week… or possibly this week if I clear a place to shed it… I don’t want the goats climbing about on it if I just stack it outside… too much waste… would like to get some more fence up… and some cement chunks hauled as well… yeah… I will be taking some recovery days after each heavy work bit… gotta so the swelling in my legs goes back down…

Later taters…

Gratitudes: firewood… sunshine… good friends


Mary E. Robbins
facebook

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video