Sunday, June 28, 2015

November 9 2014




having a coffee... and appreciating a chance to sit in the recliner... Had a monstrous workout today... moved 2 calf hutches that were seated in... just broke one loose and moved it to a different location... set the other one up in the goat corral and strawed it...

moved stock tanks around and set them up so they will be much less likely to freeze... checked on the well to make sure it was set up for colder weather... went after concrete chunks... that is such a workout... loaded them in the truck... I was going to leave them in the truck until tomorrow until I looked at the tires... had quite a bit of weight on there... so I unloaded them... put part of them in the area I am building up... ran out of sunlight so I just piled the rest of them out of the truck... frankly that was about all she wrote... lol... total body workout... wow... my glutes are feeling it even sitting here... truth ... whole body is feeling it...

wonderfully warm outside... still in the 60's (F) ... I am so going to miss this when the cold comes in... won't break my heart if it swings north of us... lol...

did not get my firewood brought in... still have some inside... but will need to bring more in tomorrow...

saw some friends while picking up concrete chunks... was fun to chat a bit... good to see them...

it seems my body size has gotten a bit smaller again... yay... came in from working and shucked the work clothes I was wearing... including the compression pants... decided to try a pair that had been way too small... they fit... well almost... they are too long... lol... need a hem... yes I am wearing them anyway... lol... purple ones... yup... don't know what my actual measurements are now... just thrilled to be able to wear these... I was wearing jeans I have not been able to fit into for 10 years or more today... yes I keep things that long... lol... oh yeah... and they are loose on me...

I am knackered... as in totally exhausted... gonna stick my feet up and try to watch a program... probably go to sleep in the chair...

I am tired and aching... but I feel better when I have been active... I was actually able to look at my cover pic without crying... I love that pic of David ... he was so happy on that trip...

good night... may you rest well...

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video