Sunday, June 28, 2015

November 21 2014






Hello Peeps... actually had this happen once when I was on working on the railroad... we were stopped on a siding and I'd gotten off to walk the train... afterwards I was waiting outside for other trains to come to do roll-bys... we were way out on the range-land... hot sunny day... and this beautiful butterfly flittered in from somewhere and landed on me... huge butterfly... beautiful...

today is a more productive day for me... yesterday was ... well it just was... some days seem to be mired in retrospection ... spiraling grief... survived yesterday... today is another day...

washed some dishes this morning... clean laundry piled on the couch waiting to be folded... bath water ran... yes I am getting in there... so I am posting quickly and off here before the water cools...

gratitudes: survived another day... it is not snowing... state of mind more alive today...

later taters...


Mary E. Robbins
facebook

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video