Sunday, June 28, 2015

December 5 2014



Good Morning Peeps…

So far today is a much better day than yesterday… let the goats out of the corral to graze… went and picked up yesterday’s mail… looking for some ballpoint sewing machine needles that I sent for… had breakfast hours ago… coffee… honey… cacao nibs… squash… bacon… eggs… dishes washed… cast iron dried on the burners… microwave scrubbed out… yes it was nasty… not any more… lol… trash out… more stuff on my inside list… argh… seriously need to get some sewing done…

feel much better today than yesterday… yesterday was a day of pain… fevers and chills… unfortunately that is pretty typical the day after unloading feed… frankly I could seriously do without it… not a whine… just is what it is… and I am not willing to just sit down and not try… if I do that I will rapidly lose my ability to walk… I saw that very thing happen to my mom… and I am so not going there…

I was pretty … correction… am… pretty proud of myself for getting that bagged feed unloaded… put in barrels… and the hay stacked in the chicken house… Pooster the rooster got lots of pets and hugs while I was unloading… had to stop and take breaks and here came Pooster to be picked up and petted… lol… pushed it to the limits and just hung over a pile of bales for a while until my pulse rate came back down…

Mow Mow Tat hung out with me all day yesterday… and last night… she is still clingy today… she gets that way when I feel cruddy… yesterday was a rough day… and pretty much a total waste… feel better today… just still tired… fevers have receded thankfully… and the fire that was burning in my legs has lessened…

Beautiful sky this morning… puffy white clouds… bright blue… with the sun shining… want to get a bit more of my inside list done… and get outside to do ranch rounds… savor the sunshine… it is supposed to be in the 50’s F here for the next 9 days or so…

Gratitudes: less pain today… breakfast… a decent night’s sleep…

bugger it… the cat is right… I am getting the sweats… that is a bit like slamming into a wall of exhaustion ... first come the sweats... then the chills... pppphhhhttt... to it... bills still need to be paid… that is on the list for today… and the ranch rounds still need to be done… sweats or not… friend is coming over to do some work in the Quonset too today… busy day…

Later taters…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video