Sunday, June 28, 2015

October 19 2014







Good Morning Peeps… yes I do have a cup of coffee... lol...

Got on the scale this morning… 235.8 lbs … that is 78 lbs down… 100.8 lbs to go… whoo hoo… I am really looking forward to having less than 100 lbs to go… lol… Frankly I am kinda amazed at 78 lbs down… my waist is down to 36 inches… that is 10 inches down… hips down to 48.75 down from around 62 inches… bust 44.5 inches… down from 55 inches or so…

Gunsmoke: Return to Dodge (1987) is playing on the big screen… yes I did… I watched every episode of the series now I am starting on the movies… lol… sometimes just playing in the background… sometimes with full attention…

the plan for today is to sort and freeze tomatoes… yes again… this will more than likely be a weekly process for some time… fold up some laundry… and put it away… sort a monster stack of mail… argh… aw well… paper for kindling in the wood stove I suppose…

Already treated Sammy the Goat’s eye… it is looking better… he really poked it with a stick… little bugger… looking pretty good now all things considered…

Might get those potatoes dug today… ore some straw to the dog houses… I suppose I’ll get done what I get done… I am done beating myself up over what I do not get done… there is always more to do out here…

I did beat myself up a bit over a dog passing on yesterday… she was an old girl… such a great spirit… now she is free of this life and that aging body… her pen mate is sure going to miss her… they have been together for nearly 20 years… I doubt he will last long in this life… She was a beautiful shiny black female… named Monkey Bone… by the time she passed she was nearly half gray… from her muzzle back… loved her… does not matter if it is their time to go… it is still hard when they do… happy trails on the other side Monkey Bone… always breaks my heart… makes me miss David even more…

Next Sunday would have been our anniversary… miss my best friend… there are some really good memories… never counted on going on without him… it is what it is… seems pretty crappy sometimes… change that… it is pretty crappy sometimes…

Saw the sun peeking up over the eastern horizon this morning… beautiful orange glowing ball of light… heralding a new day…

Gratitudes: fire in the wood stove… tomatoes to put in the freezer… good friends to share my life with…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video