Sunday, June 28, 2015

October 01 2014







It has been a busy full day... was helping a friend this morning... learned how to cut copper pipe... how to ream out a pipe end... and soldered for the very first time... went after some feed this afternoon... stopped to visit a girlfriend on the way home... and of course it had to start raining with the bags of feed in the back of the truck...

cut that visit short... zoomed home... unloaded the feed... yes in the rain... did the chores... then like a timer went off... it stopped raining... lol...

ran into a person I had not seen in quite a while when I was in town... he asked me if I was down to my goal weight... yes it was a compliment... felt pretty good...

picked up some I bolts for the smoker... and some heavy duty buttons for my bib overalls... fixed dinner... spaghetti squash... bit of beef... and a couple of eggs... coffee... honey and cacao nibs... the squash is actually out of my squash patch... that feels pretty good...

got a really cool book yesterday... "free food and medicine... Edible plant guide" read in it last night until I could not stay awake any more... looking at it again tonight... fascinated...

geez I am whipped... hands... arms... shoulders... and back are sore from working with the copper pipe for the last 3 days... good upper body workout... and actually helped to accomplish something... don't know how folks do that all day... wowzers...

Ran the house pominators back outside for one last go around ... gonna bring them in ... then run the mastiffs out... for a bit... then back in... then I am off to bed...

nite peeps...I am all done in...


Mary E. Robbins
facebook

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video