Sunday, June 28, 2015

November 14 2014




Hello Peeps... well let's try this again... hit the wrong key and wiped out what I'd written... all in all it's been a relatively good day... had an appointment so I had to come out of my hermit hole (yes I live in a hermit hole... semi berm house) ... and go into town... and yes I made it to my appointment... although it was questionable this morning... took care of some errands... missed some errands... they will just have to wait for another day... got 4 bags of alfalfa pellets... yes they are still in the jeep... picked up some groceries... wished a friend well that is moving to another area...

It is a good move for her... heading to the mountains... I will miss seeing her face but will visit on the phone... I

Wow.... did it again... wiped out over half of what I had written... I am tired and hands are twitching a bit... keep hitting keys I should not be hitting...

I am going to call it a night... before I wipe it all out again...

nite peeps... may you rest well...

gratitudes: warm fire... the jeep ran... I made it into town and home again...

I liked this quote... be grand to begin a new day serenely and with a high spirit... unencumbered... sounds delightful...


Mary E. Robbins
facebook

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video