Friday, October 25, 2013

misty morning...







Good morning peeps… there is a fine frost on the hillside… and a fog in the air… the sun is smiling down and the fog is misting away…

I’ve had my toast… and still drinking my coffee… the mastiffs are out… the second wave of Pominators are out… although I am thinking I’ll run them back in for the day. Supposed to get up to 69 degrees F today… but is rather nippy now. Out to enjoy the sunshine seems the better option…

I am a sore tired puppy this morning… yes a 53 year old puppy… what can I say… oh … no it is not from the tattoo… Remarkably enough it is barely sore. I am sore from doing chores and hauling in wood and working on windows… groan…


I realized some things last night… or rather one thing… I realized why I was having such an impossible time leaving my home at night. Last night was actually a major victory for me…. Driving into town in the evening… no it was not completely dark… but dark was coming on… well for one I don’t see very well driving at night… but can compensate for that… the last time I went away from my home at night was the night David died.

Yes I did have a panic attack last night… or rather the start of one… the miserable thing started in the middle of the tat… I had some rescue remedy with me and used it… and breathed through it… another victory… yay!

I seriously detest those things… no not the tats… the panic attacks…

Busy day…must blast off… perhaps I can work some of this soreness off… I am actually amazed at the difference these compression pants make…amazing…


Later taters…

May you walk in peace…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video