Saturday, October 19, 2013

First anniversary without hubs coming up



Good Morning Peeps….

I’m up and the day is flying… the Pominators and Mastiffs are outside doing their thing… the Kitty Trio… Larry, Curly, and Mo …. Have had their breakfast… and so have I… wheat toast and coffee…

All in all yesterday was a good day… started out snowy… then the sun came out and melted it away… got to spend some time with a good friend I hadn’t seen for a while… came home to the house still warm … yay! Fire was still banked in the stove with some wonderful red embers glowing in there… yes I heat with a wood stove.

Finished putting the goodies for the luncheon together … coleslaw, spiced pork, and wheat rolls… haven’t fixed pork this way before… so we’ll just see how it turns out.

Sat down to watch Oblivion… pretty good movie… thank you Net Flix… and that was the end of the story… I did get the movie watched… transferred the pork to a crockpot and set it on low… added some pineapple… and stumbled off to bed…

I am thinking I am going to have a tat done to commemorate our anniversary. This is my first anniversary without my hubs… after 22 years together in this life. I worked out part of the design… the tat artist is working on putting it together. I was thinking our anniversary date… an infinity symbol with our names in it… Bonded in Love… with a rose or roses incorporated into the design…

Roses have always been a part of our relationship… the very first time David showed up to take me out… he was so nervous… so was I… He had this beautiful bouquet of red roses… the last Roses he ever gave me were lavender and white… the 2 toned ones… he surprised me with them… and yes I still have them dried… I loved and still do love the look on his face when he gave them to me…

May you walk in peace…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video