Friday, September 06, 2013

What am I supposed to do with that... and one year anniv of mom's death...





Morning Peeps... heading out to freshen waters before it heats up... still trying to deal with that 94 year old lungs comment from the doctor... huh... just what am I supposed to do with that... really... Today is the one year anniversary of my Mom's passing... happy trails mom... miss you... had breakfast... gotta get out the door... hairballs need water...

A Rose to Remember By... Mom Loved Roses... 


One of my favorite pics of mom...


Mom in her 80's at my house... miss my mom...


Yes it is...


Mom used to say this to me...


Where she's gone...


Mom loved roses... David and I used to give her boquets of them... the bicolor ones she really loved...



Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video