Monday, September 23, 2013

Another Day... it's raining...




I woke up to a wet rainy gray day… frankly matched my state of mind quite well… of course that can be taken in a number of ways… dark sad and wet… or the gift of drought quenching moisture prompting new growth… at this point there is ½ inch of water in the rain gauge.

I hear the quackers outside my office window … enjoying the wet… quacking and talking amongst themselves as they shovel in the puddles and eat new grass growth… and earthworms and other crawling creatures they come across… such a contented sound… probably not so contented for the creatures they are eating… but then that is the cycle of life is it not…

Another’s life in this realm came to an end yesterday evening. Mae Mae is free of her earthly body … she was suffering greatly and asking for help… and the only help I could give her was to ease her suffering in this life and help her across the veil. My friend is running free… this is never an easy thing for me to do… and weighs upon me greatly… for those of you that do not know… Mae Mae is…was a little orange Pomeranian…and my friend…

I would hope that when my time is come… that one would have the courage to help me across the veil as well… although the way our society views crossing the veil… yes I mean earthly death… odds are against it.

The house hairballs… Pominators and Mastiffs have been run out and back inside… as it is still raining and wet … my second cup of coffee is at it’s end… my breakfast toast is gone… and so is my time this morning…

May you walk in peace…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video