Wednesday, September 11, 2013

choose not to hate





I find myself sitting here on this cool misty morning thinking… and the truth be told I’m angry…. And so very very fed up with the fear mongers and the haters… the power seekers… the greedy beasts… the users and the liars and the cheats… did I leave any destructive worthless sacks out… if so consider this inclusive…

I am saddened as well by those that follow these greedy power hungry sacks … spreading hatred greed and prejudice across the face of the planet.

It is such a good thing that it is not up to me to judge… and carry out sentence… for there would be some surprised faces as their throats were ripped out as they were spreading hatred in the name of God… bastardizing His word in the name of their hateful quest which they call holy…

It is true… these creatures are my pet peeves… twisting Holy words to fit their agendas… blindly following the words of some self proclaimed man/woman of God… by whichever name God be called… none of which is God’s actual name …

Perhaps … my anger grows so hot along these lines because years back I got caught up in this hateful folly… listening to words from a trusted source… which I thought to be true… only later to find that they were false… perhaps this source thought they were true… but they were false none the less…

Perhaps… perhaps I am still here in this life to learn patience and tolerance for those who practice hatred and intolerance… perhaps so… perhaps I am still here to learn to judge not… perhaps…

When I hear or see remember 9/11… I remember… however I remember not only the suffering and devastation created on 9/11 but the suffering and devastation throughout the ages…

I thought of making a list… but the listing would be too great a volume as to reach to infinity and beyond… from massive conflicts… to individual attacks…

Some will read this and think I am jumping on one particular group… or faith… think again… there are those who are greedy… power hungry… filled with hatred… that twist the words of teachings to suit their own desires within every populace… as well as those that follow their lead… sometimes in innocence … believing their words to be true… sometimes not… and well aware of what they are actually doing…

So what is the purpose of this writing… other than me venting… perhaps to encourage one person to think… to reconsider… to choose to not hate…

Perhaps….

May you walk in peace…


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter



No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video