Monday, September 09, 2013

Good Morning Peeps... and Scammers step off!









Good morning peeps… gotta love Garfield... hehehe...

it is a wonderful 67 degrees F this morning… it is forecast for a high of 81… what a relief that will be as it has been in the triple digits in my yards. The Pominators and Mastiffs are outside along with the cockatiels … enjoying the morning. As for me … monster sized coffee mug by my keyboard… breakfast cooked and eaten… 2 farm eggs… home fries… and a bit of bacon… all cooked in olive oil and smothered in apple cider vinegar… gee I am not a creature of habit am I… lol… have to be out and about today… so packed a lunch of celery sticks… and a couple of sandwiches… natural peanut butter on toast… hey… I like peanut butter on toast… lol…

Oh yeah… the pain and swelling finally went down in my legs… well for now anyway… but I’ll take what I can get…

Time is blasting by this morning… gotta run… figuratively speaking…hehehehe…

May you walk in peace…


And for the predators out there....




For the vast majority of my  Friends... this has nothing to do with you... for the rash of scammers that has shown up lately... seriously... get a grip... so not happening... just because I am a widow... it does not mean that I am a potential victim... and for those of you that are preying on others... a little gift for you... actually could be a wonderful gift to those that are bringing kindness into others lives as well...

As you to bring to others In either thought or deed
May you be so blessed In the life you lead
Ten times ten plus one
Whether this is Blessing Or Cursing be Is completely up to thee!


Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter


No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video