Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Not as smoky this morning..



Happily it is not as smoky this morning... Last night it was a bit scary... The temp this morning has dropped to 63 degrees... With a cloud cover... Threatening rain... Hopefully it will rain a bit... Another lightening storm last night... Quite the light show...

yesterday's longer post was actually a letter to my aunt... She is quite the person... In her 90's and a very straightforward person...

I was exhausted most of the day yesterday... I think it was from the smoke... Or who knows... Probably a combination of smoke inhalation, stress, and exhaustion from the day before...

breakfast this morning was toasty o's milk coffee... David was home yesterday... and seemed to think I needed to eat everything he did... no I did not eat everything he did... but I did eat more than usual... my own responsibility... I'm the one that put it in my mouth and ate it...

Life is a journey... today is a new day... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video