Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wednesday... ppphhhhttttt


weight bounced... client canceled puppy pickup... mom's power wheelchair bit the dust... sooooo pppphhhhttttt ... yep that's it... ppphhhttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! had the starter replaced on the 1993 ford pu... that was twice a much as we thought it was going t be... pppphhhhttt!!!!

made the 1 pm conference... that was good...

I know the weight will bounce back down... I didn't eat enough calories in 5 days for that bounce... so it has to be swelling... suck... got my glasses' frames fixed... they are going to replace them... dwr (hubby) went to work... I've been working here all day... frustrated at this point... like that isn't showing in my writing... I'm hungry and I have a headache... and am no way near done for the day... pppphhhhtttt.... need to get away from the computer before it ends up in pieces... like that would solve anything... pppppphhhhhttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video