Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hard Day... Hard Night...


Hard to breathe today... harder last night... must be the smoke from the fires... pain under my right shoulder blade... so bad it hurts to breathe... even past the pain... it's difficult to breathe... it rained last night... still smells like smoke... rained 3/4 inch... we really needed it... there are no puddles from the rain... it was that dry... monster lightening flashes... need to go buy dog food... don't know if I can drive... hope I'm better tomorrow... hard to talk when I can't get my breath so I haven't been working on the phone either... no air... no speech... moving pretty slow... slow and painful... hurts to breathe... not just under shoulder blade... both lungs hurt... dizzy... been choking a lot the past couple of days... throat swelled up I think... metallic taste in my mouth... hard to walk... face kind of numb... wondered if I would wake up dead today... still here...

David just got called to work... so it's just me and the critters... dogs...chickens...guinneas...cats... cockatiels and such... Today I really don't want to stay out here without another human... I'm not going to tell him that... he doesn't need that on his mind when he's working on a coal train... needs to pay attention to what he's doing... not worry about me... I'm so tired... gotta go to the kennel dogs... they need taken care of... every breath is pain... i am so tired... so tired... gotta change my focus... letting myself be sad and depressed is not going to get those dogs taken care of... change focus... drink some more coffee... seems to help... take some allergy tabs see if they help a bit too... hope so... if there are no more posts... then I'm on the other side... and this body is fertilizer...
sooooo....
Life is a journey... some days are rough going... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video