Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Morning


Good Morning World! Early morning view from my front door... cattle grazing... chickens doing their thing... antique tractor... classic jeep... dog house of course... lake and ridge of hills in the distance... and yes I know I need to use the weed eater... lol... I feel much better today... lungs are not on fire! Major relief... it's been raining on and off the past couple of days and cleaned up the air a bit... :) Awful knot or whatever that spot is... is not hurting as much today either... David came home around midnight... I was dozing on the love seat...I woke up... we visited a bit ... just spent a bit of time together... each had a bit of a drink... blackberry merlot for me... mmmm... he had whiskey and soda... I really went to sleep... feels great to actually get some zzzzzzssss... I don't think I got up at all during my short night... a glass of wine and a bit of conversation before bed is a delightful thing... Knotting Hill was on the Television... I like that movie... must have been a Julia Roberts night or something... because Pretty Woman came on after ... I like both movies... but I went off to bed... I'm actually starting to learn my way around Veretekk a bit... Happy to say... still feel like a bit of a boob... but I'm learning... hee hee... just tickles me ...
Puppies were all ok when I went up to the kennel... I was worried... I'd been pretty ill... and I tend to miss things when I'm like that... went after feed yesterday... my P.T. Cruiser was packed like a suitcase... had 30 .... 40 pound bags of feed in there...

It's 55 degrees Fahrenheit here this morning... and damp... yup... it's autumn all right...

Life is a journey... some days feel better than others... Mary e. Robbins & the Hairballs (alias Poms)

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video