Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Morning...


58 degrees at 8:14 am... it's cooling down... gee big surprise it's the end of August... I started working at 6:30 this morning... busy little beaver... building away... on my trusty computer... only to find that the system I needed to get into with all my prep work... is down... a very good argument for not putting all your eggs in one basket...

I found out yesterday that I need... bifocals... hmmmm.. not sure what I think about that... actually I think I'm going to wait a bit...

Coffee is done... time for a cup of joe...and some breakfast... have to do some tweaking on the windows I fixed earlier this week... grrrr... live and learn...

I think I misunderstood some instructions on one project... gotta double check and make sure... before I offer them to anyone else...

still haven't found myk cell phone... mountains of paper to shred for dog bedding in my office... it is probably lost in there... ugh... I checked my account and no calls are being made... so it's somewhere in this house I think...

want to call Colleen today... and do some dog followup calls... and the list goes on... lol...

suprised me that the system was down... grr... they aren't down very much... so it really was a surprise... kind of threw me off track... I was pretty focused on what I was doing... hmmm... they'll get it back up...

hunger headache... better eat something... tee hee... I am losing weight... hee haw... good by fat... I figure it will take about 3 years to take it all off... or all that I want to take off that is... 131 lbs to go... I do not want to turn into a skin sack hanging on my frame... and have to have surgery to cut it off or draw it up... Hopefully as I slowly take the fat off it will draw up on it's own... face looks a little better this morning... when I look at it I wonder if it's the same thing Bosco had... try not to think about that... but if it is... I have about a year left on this body... before it's decomposing... suddenly I'm tired... just bone tired... amazing what a change in mindset can do... ok... so it's time to change it again... to lets go... ya ya... lets go... ya ya... lets go ...ya ya...

later tater... M

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video