Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Yesterday evening after a full day of hair storm

Finishing my dinner... cantaloupe and cottage cheese ... with a bit of pecan pie and some coffee... no I didn't bake it... it's been in the freezer since before David checked out. Was his favorite pie... mine too for that matter.

Pete and Blue (cockatiels) are back in the house for the night. They are not making a sound... guess they are exhausted too...

The Pominators and Mastiffs are still outside... thinking I'm going to fill the Pominators feed and water dishes and bring them in... kind of early this time of year... but I am really spent and do not want to fall asleep with them outside... as I may not wake up until that alarm goes off... well I guess I'm hoping I'll sleep until the alarm goes off... lol...

Washed and dried one load of towels today... from yesterday and today... drying dogs after their baths... have another smaller load in the dryer... load of dog bedding in the washer... guess I'm all about the dogs these days...

Got seven Poms coats pulled, nails trimmed, and bathed today... back and arms were trying to give out on the last two... I went to pick up my coffee cup and watched as it shook back and forth... worked that arm until it would not go any more...

Today was: Gertie, Wolfie, Sylvie II, Sandy, T.D. II, Peaches, and Sasha...

I dumped wading tubs, and water buckets and freshened them after I finished grooming... I can really see a difference in the attitudes of the dogs that have had their coats pulled and those that have not... the ones with their coats pulled are bouncing around the others are looking at me as if to say... is it my turn yet...

I kept thinking their coats would release so it would not be so painful for them... but I am sorry to say that a good bit of them still have not released their coats... major ouch for them.... but better than sweltering...

Back is screaming... heading to the zero grav chair... so thankful that we had that thing...


nite peeps...

Mary E. Robbins
find me on facebook
follow me on twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video