Friday, July 19, 2013

it's a spider... no it's not...

A quick note before I head out to do ranch rounds... yesterday turned into a day of required rest as well... most of the burning in my lower legs has stopped for the moment. YaY! I spent yesterday with my legs and feet elevated most of the day.

Tried rescue remedy sleep last night... it worked... it seems I slept through a rain/wind/thunder storm last night... 3/8th of an inch of rain in the gauge. looks like it came down all at once since there are wash marks where the water came rushing around the house. The reason I know there was wind is there are some branches broken out of the trees.

Emotions all over the place this morning... argh... really missing David this morning... missing the stability we gave each other while he was alive. Spin spin spin... spin like a friggen top... sadness... frustration... anxiety... grief... anger... rage... spin spin spin... whew... ok... focus .... breathe... take another breath... focus... calm... center... calm... breathe...

I tried to focus yesterday... that didn't work... ppppphhhhttttt..... i not only crashed physically... it seems I crashed mentally as well... crazy emotional ride and the friggen spider crawl all day... as close as I can tell it's anxiety making the nerve endings in my skin go a bit batty... feels like spiders crawling on you... there's a lot of spiders here ... so it's not a good idea to ignore the sensation... been there done that... got bit... aw well...

Well the friggen legs are working this morning... so I am going out and getting ranch rounds done...

Moe Moe came running up to me when I stepped outside... the wind had worked part of the top of their kitty kennel off... glad I stepped out before letting the mastiffs out... having them crush her would have been just too much... moe moe was all snuggles and hi mommie... I fixed the top of their kitty kennel hugged her up... as well as giving Curley and Larry some attention. 



Moe Moe





Ok... making myself give thanks for the day... and appreciate the beauty of the morning... the dust is washed out of the air and there is actual moisture in the air as well. As I look out across the valley to the ridge to the south east it is a patchwork of greens and golds... beautiful...

may you walk in peace... peace within yourself... and see the beauty in the moment...

later taters...


Mary E. Robbins
find me on facebook
follow me on twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video