Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woo hoo... busy day... photos uploaded today or else...



Hubby was called to work (conductor on the railroad)… and my day is well underway… I can hardly believe it started at 3:30 this morning. Woke up still feeling like recycled dog dirt. Amazing what a few hours of work and a few cups of coffee will do for you… lol…
Actually I felt pretty skucky .. yes that's what I said skucky ... last night. I overheated again. Then ate too much. I knew better... but I did it anyway... so it was hello gastric attack... there went the remainder of my evening and a good bit of the night. Leaves me feeling like I've been run over then drug by a Mac Truck. Whap! Tuff Tookis... gotta move it anyway. Sitting around feeling sorry for oneself dosen't accomplish anything other than making yourself feel worse...

In truth I feel much better now. Busy Busy Morning. Actually made some progress on my MONSTER TO DO LIST. Amazing how actually accomplishing something can make you feel better... several cups of black coffee didn't hurt any either... (for all you non coffee drinkers out there... you don't want coffee... and that's ok by me... but I drink coffee... and have NO intention of quitting)
It's about moderation any way... moderation in coffee consumption... in food... life in general...

I’m grabbing my vitamins and a quick lunch… and it’s back at it…

Really want those puppy pictures uploaded today… they’ll be in the
Main Site and The Arfing News...I'll be working on editing for the main site and captions etc for the rest of the day... probably tomorrow too... and so on... there's some really cute puppies ... little hairballs...

Life is a journey… sometimes at warp speed… Mary E. Robbins & the
Hairballs

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video