Thursday, May 17, 2007

Where did the 16th Go?


Oops I thought it was the 16th. Guess not. Lost a day. Depressed yesterday. I allowed myself to slide down a slippery slide into depression. Frankly I do not have time for that. Today I am keeping busy. I am going to write out an outline for my day. Has to be flexible but it will help me to keep moving forward. Get a bit done in the many different areas that need work. Resulting in a better bottom line … not to mention noticeable progress across the board.

Bright sunny day now… was cloudy and cool when Diesel woke me up around 6 a.m. … he was doing his mince and whine bit. Had to go potty… so I got up and put the whole crew outside.

Truthfully today I feel a bit like that dancing chicken…
Life is a journey… some days you get stuck… and some are uphill… Mary E. Robbins & the
Hairballs

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video