Wednesday, February 06, 2013

We had treasures today...






We had treasures today... 6 eggs... all the hairballs taken care of... fed... watered... and biscuit treats each and every one... I love watching them go after those treats... the house hairballs got baked squash for treats...

Good meeting with grief counselor... had a good visit with a girl friend as well. Spent part of the day reading a book I had started some time ago. Getting my food consumption back into a healthy mode as well.

It's quiet... no tv on... and none of the hairballs are barking...

The air is cool...not cold... with moisture and a hint of sweet in it. Wonderful scent to the air. Cloud cover all day...makes me wonder if the storm front they are forecasting is closer than they thought... The air feels like it's waiting for something... all hushed like just before the storm...

Sara just came in the office... and turned to go back into the living room... she has a serious wiggle on... looking back over her shoulder wagging her tail... doing her best grin... Diesel is curled up on the couch...

Mow Mow Tat... gave Susie (grief counselor) the biggest compliment today... she came out of hiding to say hello to her... she is the first person other than David and I that Mow Mow Tat has come out of hiding for...

All in all it has been a good day... going to go get a cool glass of water and read some more... then head to the recumbent bike for a ride... time to start moving... I would like to be able to ride my regular bicycle this summer...


Mary E. Robbins
307.788.0202
find me on facebook
follow me on twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video