Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weigh in Day: Resulting in 90 Day Action Plan

Day 4 of 90 day action plan.

Last week March 5th I weighed myself and found I had gained 2 pounds. This week I stayed the same, didn’t lose didn’t gain. I looked back over the past 2 months and reviewed my eating patterns and activity levels.

I was not happy with what I saw. I was working out about half the days. On days that I workout my eating patterns are healthy. On the days I missed my workouts, my eating patterns were not healthy.

I also noticed that my state of mind is much better when I work out. It would seem there is a direct correlation between working out and a happier healthier me.

When I look at the total amount of fat I have to lose, it can be rather discouraging. As in what’s the point I will never get there. When I think like that it is a self defeating attitude.

This journey is like driving a car, where you look you go. In this case, where I think I go. So what is the solution?

I already have access to excellent workouts, top notch support, and fitness experts thorough Beachbody. However the only person that can actually make this happen is me.

You can have the best trainers, workouts, fitness experts etc available to you but if you do not make use of them then your results are nada.

Rather than beating myself up over a 2 pound gain, I started asking, how can I do this. How do I keep going?

An idea was born. Pop! See the little light bulb light up!

My 90 Day Action Plan came into existence!

The core premise is to workout 2 times a day for 90 days.

180 workouts in 90 day.

Log into WOWy, Beachbody’s online gym for each workout.

Day 1 I followed through. The night of day one I didn’t sleep.
Day 2 I messed up. I didn’t workout.
Day 3 I caught up on the missed workouts. Did 4 in one day. That was a grit it through day by the end of the day. But I felt good about myself even though my muscles were screaming.

Day 4 I am heading for my first workout of the day.


An added bonus to logging into WOWY every day. I am entered into Beachbody’s daily contest every day. Increases my odds of winning something in the daily giveaways… it’s fun to see who won each day and what they won.

What will I do at the end of my 90 day action plan? I will evaluate my progress and format another 90 day action plan. There may be some defeats and setbacks, but my days of failure are over.

90 days, one day at a time, I CAN DO! 90 days at a time to a rockin bod!

Life is a journey, one day one workout at a time.

Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
Independent Beachbody Coach: Move it from fat to fit!
307.788.0202

Later tater… I’m logging in and working out!

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video