Sunday, March 15, 2009

Heart tells the story: March 13 2009

I noticed something this morning while I was working out on my elliptical. This particular machine has a heart monitor and I decided to see just what my heart rate was while I was dripping in sweat. I noticed It was around 120 bpm.

Then I thought about the heart monitors sounding the alarms incessantly, a while back when I was in the hospital. They went off non stop because my resting heart rate was over 135 bpm.

Put’s a smile on my face. My heartrate while working out on the elliptical was 120 this morning quite the comparison. Even though I have a long way to go to my healthiest size and weight, there is definitely progress being made. Whoo Hoo! Feels good to have a stronger healthier heart!

Life is a journey, enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
Independent Beachbody Coach: Join the Team Beachbody Club and Get the Body You Want

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video